Newhamburg Live! Festival of the Arts
The best in Canadian music, art, literature and drama is coming to New Hamburg.
The first annual New Hamburg Live! Festival of the Arts, May 20-24, 2019, bringing first-class, professional arts and culture to our community.
- “The Lights of Broadway" Opening Gala with Daniel Lichti, Derek Hines, Erin Bardua, Sandra Tucker, Jim Bourne and Vicki St. Pierre
- Juno-winner David Francey In Concert
- “The Best of Opera" featuring Concert Opera Group from Toronto
- Choral Music Workshop featuring Ken Whiteley, Vicki St. Pierre and Charlene Nafziger (open to everyone interested in choral singing; culminating in a concert performance)
- Live performance: “Music and Madness" with Barry MacGregor, Mary Lou Fallis and friends
- Gospel/Choral Concert featuring Ken Whiteley Band, Vicki St. Pierre, Charlene Nafziger, David Sapelak, Mass Choir
- Words Alive: Meet the Authors
- Art Show and Sale
- Rockin’ Blues Night